Dad offers to buy me a new xbox 360 slim

I have the original 360, but I don't need a new one. Should I take him on his offer? What if theres something I want, but won't be able to get because he got me a new xbox that I really didn't need. Maybe I'd like to get a few new games or something. Kinda stumped, so help me out. :laughing:

Can your Dad adopt me... please? I would take the games, I still have my old Elite and it works just fine. Or you know, you could put the money towards something els if you have a lot of games or if you haven't pre-ordered the limited edition of Halo 4 you could do that.

I would stick with the original, since you can do soo much with it like have a Rainbow Dash case, which im soon to be getting, and you can do all sorts of stuff, getting a slim is just a waste of money just to get a 250GB harddrive

Well if you get a new Xbox 360 Slim and a hard drive with plenty of space for it, that's a good deal in my opinion. It is far quieter than the original models, so much so that you'll barely notice it if at all. There won't be any need for installing games to make the console quieter while running them as well. It's your choice, but that's just how I feel about it. Go with what you want to.

Well if you get a new Xbox 360 Slim and a hard drive with plenty of space for it, that's a good deal in my opinion. It is far quieter than the original models, so much so that you'll barely notice it if at all. There won't be any need for installing games to make the console quieter while running them as well. It's your choice, but that's just how I feel about it. Go with what you want to.

Got to thinking....Gonna ask him for a new, larger laptop with a CD-ROM and side #pad instead. Mine current one is one of those EEE windows. Old.