Halo 4 gameplay at E3

Pause at 6:05... more Spartans?? Or ODST?

That, or they could even be ODSTs. To me they seemed like both depending on where I looked on their bodies.

OT: This gameplay and trailer were pretty great I thought. I'm far more impressed and excited about this than I have been by anything from Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and possibly even Halo: Reach. I am definitely looking forward to playing through the campaign once I get my hands on Halo 4.

I did notice that the thumb area on the Master Chief's hand seemed a lot smoother than that of the first person views from multiplayer that we've seen. Does this mean that multiplayer models won't be as detailed or that the screenshots and clips we've seen have been using older or incomplete models so far? If the multiplayer models aren't as detailed as the campaign models are then I at least hope they still look fairly good.

That, or they could even be ODSTs. To me they seemed like both depending on where I looked on their bodies.

OT: This gameplay and trailer were pretty great I thought. I'm far more impressed and excited about this than I have been by anything from Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and possibly even Halo: Reach. I am definitely looking forward to playing through the campaign once I get my hands on Halo 4.

I did notice that the thumb area on the Master Chief's hand seemed a lot smoother than that of the first person views from multiplayer that we've seen. Does this mean that multiplayer models won't be as detailed or that the screenshots and clips we've seen have been using older or incomplete models so far? If the multiplayer models aren't as detailed as the campaign models are then I at least hope they still look fairly good.

That was what I was thinking, the stripe on the Helmet looked like that of the ODST's in Halo 3 ODST.

Frankie said that they took extra time on the E3 demo and thats why it looks better but te final game will look that good.