Halo 4 Live Action Trailer!

RoosterTeethFan

The pinnacle of human engineering, garnered after decades of war, which has been culminated into one ship, the flagship of humanity's hopes...

Took 30 seconds to be captured by an Alien tractor beam. I know they're advanced, but that's just depressing.

Maybe they should invest more in spartans instead of ships? Just a theory.

The pinnacle of human engineering, garnered after decades of war, which has been culminated into one ship, the flagship of humanity's hopes...

Took 30 seconds to be captured by an Alien tractor beam. I know they're advanced, but that's just depressing.

Maybe they should invest more in spartans instead of ships? Just a theory.

i think that was the idea just when we thought we were all powerful we were dead wrong our best ship got taken out in about 5 seconds.

Alright so I took some snapshots from the video and made some connections and will point out some key things, I'll go in chronological order:

Didact%2527s%2BAI.png

This appears on screen when the ship gets scanned by the big ball thing from the campaign video. Cortana and Chief seem to already be acquainted with it and call it "He" which is what everyone else in the time of the Forerunners referred to the Didact as. The symbol displayed on screen is basically the symbol of the Didact filled in and turned upside down which to me indicates that the big ball thing (I don't have a name for it yet) is probably controlled by the Didact and is a large Contender class monitor.

AI%2BScanning.png

This is a picture of the Didact's AI scanning the Infinity just as it did in the campaign video when it appeared behind Chief and Cortana.

Didact%2527s%2BSymbol.png

Here's the Didact's symbol that is filled in and then rotates at the end of the live action part of the video. You also hear in the campaign video from E3 whom I believe to be the Didact speaking during this part saying, "I've been waiting a long time for this, Reclaimer."

Didact%2527s%2BAI%2527s%2BSymbol.png

The Didact's symbol filled in and rotated, which is what I believe is the new AI's symbol.

New%2BHalo%2B4%2BVehicle.png

Here are new vehicles seen in the live action part of the video being thrown around while the Infinity is crash landing onto Requiem.

Vehicle%2BSurvives%2521.png

Apparently the vehicle survives! This looks like gameplay footage of the new large vehicle.

These are my connections and analyses.