Halo 4 Early Campaign

Complete Loser

It seem's Cortana through 5 Halo title's is now on her final year her health is Detoriating fast now she is against the Master Cheif who is stuck on the Forerunner planet is fighting the Covenant and Forerunners Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay Analysis E3 2… heres a video watch it entirely then tell me what you hate/like about Halo 4 taking a dangerous road me personally would like for 343 to wait a little longer because we all know what happen's to game's that are not given time

i am sure that halo 4 will be awesome even though its being released in november. they look close to being done developing the game. wait too long and it wont come out for the 360 but will have to be put on the next xbox.

~ sent from cell phone

• 2 months later...

He was fighting forerunner technology. They are AIs created by prometheans. I think they are the highest respected forerunner.

He was fighting forerunner technology. They are AIs created by prometheans. I think they are the highest respected forerunner.

i hope more of this is explained in Silentium

Prometheans are robotic systems created by Warrior Servants (The fighting class of Forerunners) and they aren't a highly respected group (because war isn't really a part of the mantle, the set of laws by which the forerunners live) the Builders are the highest class of forerunners because they create all the massively high tech stuff like the Halo installations.

Also Cortana isn't against the Chief, in fact, she needs the chief to help her fix herself, which is a BIG part of the Halo 4 campaign.

Oh and cortana is not against the chief. At comic-con they showed a campaign cutscene where Lasky, the Chief, Cortana, and the Infinity's Captain are arguing whether they should repair the Infinity and flee Requiem. But Cortana and Chief must know that the "Ancient Evil" wanted to leave Requiem and destroy humanity or something. That's why Cortana flipped out and said "I will not allow you to leave... This... PLANET!" and the Chief clenches his fist afterward.

Just my interpretation. ^_^

Oh and cortana is not against the chief. At comic-con they showed a campaign cutscene where Lasky, the Chief, Cortana, and the Infinity's Captain are arguing whether they should repair the Infinity and flee Requiem. But Cortana and Chief must know that the "Ancient Evil" wanted to leave Requiem and destroy humanity or something. That's why Cortana flipped out and said "I will not allow you to leave... This... PLANET!" and the Chief clenches his fist afterward.

Just my interpretation. ^_^

i made that topic :thumbsup: