Halo 4 helmets

GODSABOMINATION

Iam working on ideas for helmets for example im taking the hayabusa helmet from halo 3 an the default helmet from halo 4 ( i know its default bcus in the machinima vid they all had it on an in one of the first reveals when they comparing halo 3 spartan to halo 4 spartan it was used again. Its not confirmed jus a theory! ) An im going to fuse them together to show an idea of what the halo 4 hayabusa would look like? Get the idea? So what i need some of you to do if u like my idea or jus want to help me in any way post any/all halo 4 helmet pics Even the pre oreder bonuses make sure its as clear as possible i would really enjoy your guys help an ideas THANKS!!!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure recon will be in Halo 4, well I at least hope so, and make it the bad-ass armor to have just like in Halo 3. Or any armor pretty much. Exclusive armor is always fun. but Halo isn't Halo without recon ^_^

Very true.. lol :P there are just too many ends still open and too many options... lol.. I just the armor as a whole is at least just as customizable as in reach, if not more so... Would hate to have to pick between complete armor sets... want to have asymetrical shoulders as i always do... I hate having the same thing on both sides... lol

Most of the halo-famous helmets such as Recon, Mark V, VI and possibly VII (in the future games) will be in Halo 4, no worries. Helments such as the EOB, Security, and the EVA© and much more likely to be replaced with other helments old and new. Such as the Gen2, Hayabusa, ect.