Keep halo why it inspired a generation of video games!

Son Of Anarchy

Ok. Before halo ce. Every one played pc shooters. Halo changed that. Halos better off staying how it started out cuz thats what we luv about the original 3. No armor abilities cuz one, we were just fine without them for the first 3 and there was no problems. The armor abilities were lost on reach 2, how did the armor abilities just appear here? It doesny make any sense! This is just my opinion. Please 343 dont ruin halo 4. Keep it the way why we loved the first 3 more than anything!

Jesus....another one of these threads.... CE is OVER. Things change, its the way it is. People said the BR ruined H2 when it dropped, Equipment ruined H3 and AA's ruined Reach. Now people are already saying the MP maps will ruin CEA and are already condemning H4. Way to go people. Maybe someday in the future, 343i will just get sick of everyone's constant belly aching about everything they do and just stop making games all together and we can just play COD.

Equipment didnt ruin h3 in any way, it didnt really get used anyway unless it was a drop sheild or a regenerator, and armor abilites changed the formula of halo and thats why so many people are against it, idk if you even know just exactly HOW MANY people played halo befroe reach, h2 was like 500000 and up for the longest time, h3 had a steady million until the release of CoD4 and still almost two years later it had 300000 people online every day, know look at reach, hasnt even been out for a year yet and barley breaks 150000 even on the weekends, shouldnt that tell you something?

Equipment didnt ruin h3 in any way, it didnt really get used anyway unless it was a drop sheild or a regenerator, and armor abilites changed the formula of halo and thats why so many people are against it, idk if you even know just exactly HOW MANY people played halo befroe reach, h2 was like 500000 and up for the longest time, h3 had a steady million until the release of CoD4 and still almost two years later it had 300000 people online every day, know look at reach, hasnt even been out for a year yet and barley breaks 150000 even on the weekends, shouldnt that tell you something?

Um...I am referring to what was said at the time each game dropped. Not what people say NOW. H2 was destroyed by the community when it was released, so was H3 and so was Reach. Every time a new halo is released, the community runs it's collective mouth about what is wrong with it, not what is good about it. Funny thing is....people still played all of them and they sold like mad.

Jesus....another one of these threads.... CE is OVER. Things change, its the way it is. People said the BR ruined H2 when it dropped, Equipment ruined H3 and AA's ruined Reach. Now people are already saying the MP maps will ruin CEA and are already condemning H4. Way to go people. Maybe someday in the future, 343i will just get sick of everyone's constant belly aching about everything they do and just stop making games all together and we can just play COD.

Maybe you're right, I mean, it IS the beginning of a NEW trilogy. Maybe it would be good to advance is the gameplay and add the AA's.