Farewell...

Lazmarr

Due to some personal issues, I will not be on this site for a while, I just need some space and some time to think things through.

I don't know for how long, it could be anything from a few days to never.

Edit: I may drop in on this site a few times, however it will not be for as long as I usually do.

Edit: I have changed my mind, I will not be on for some time now. So I will see you all another day.

Farewell.................

I am going now I don't know if I will be back, so farewell.

I've known you since you have been here, and I really liked you. You were such a positive person and always full of enthusiasm. You're always making me laugh and supporting my retarded-ass ideas. It will be sad to see you leave here, I hope everything works out for you and you return soon. I will be waiting for you to return.

Laz :( . You will be truly missed. You have been online nearly 7 days since the timer had been started, thats something lots of green members can't say they have reached. You are worthy of your color my friend, I'm glad we share it. I'm going to look at the good side of things and will see you soon. If not, it has been an honor knowing you.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...